IT4IT™, an evolving Open Group standard that provides a vendor neutral, technology agnostic and industry agnostic reference architecture for managing the Business of IT, enabling insight for continuous improvement. IT4IT™ provides the capabilities for managing the business of IT and enable IT execution across the entire Value Chain in a better, faster, cheaper way with less risk.
Value Proposition of IT4IT™:For ‘consuming IT organizations’
- Ability to track cost, performance, business value and risk as a basis for improvement decisions.
- Dramatically reduced TCO of IT management solution.
- Deliver integrated solutions at lower cost.
- Opportunity to focus on differentiating innovation.
- Move beyond traditional process consulting.
- Faster, predictable time to value.
- Higher quality delivery at lower cost to customer.
- Personal professional development opportunity.
Who should attend:
The target audience for IT4IT™ Certified training includes but is not limited to:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture and IT Value Chain
- IT Professionals who are responsible for delivering IT Services
- IT Professionals/Practitioners who are focused on instrumenting the IT management landscape
- 3 Days Classroom Training
- Courseware accredited by The Open Group
- IT4IT exam fee included in the course fee