Enterprise Architecture is at the core of Shift Technologies' heritage. We are the market leaders and have brought Enterprise Architecture to the forefront across the region, with over 150 successful implementations at clients across multiple industries, geographies, and scales of operations.
Our approach to delivering Enterprise Architecture consulting services is based on pragmatism and practicality, without deviation from the basic principles. Our close ties with The Open Group provides us with the opportunities to not only be a step ahead of the curve, but to also enable us to anticipate, influence, and drive the EA agenda.
We are the leading TOGAF consulting and training provider in the region, and our strength stems from our deep theoretical knowledge combined with unparalleled practitioners' experience, supported by the leading Enterprise Architecture solution from MEGA International - this is how we bring Enterprise Architecture to life.
Our EA & Strategy services vary based on our clients' needs. Our clients have reached out to us because we have:
- Articulated the Business Case for Enterprise Architecture
- Established the Enterprise Architecture function within organizations
- Implemented Enterprise Architecture Tools, Repositories, and Solutions
- Defined the current state (baseline) Architecture across all domains
- Designed the future state (target) Architecture across all domains
- Operated the Enterprise Architecture office
- Developed the IT Strategy with Enterprise Architecture at the foundation level
- Mapped the full Digital Transformation journey based on Enterprise Architecture
Our highly experienced Enterprise Architecture team comes from various geographies, backgrounds, and organizations, and brings significant industry expertise, EA and IT thought leadership, as well as best practices to our clients. We have specialists across Strategy, Business, Applications, Information, and Technology layers who can deep-dive into your area of concern, as well as holistic Enterprise Architects who can bring the entire organization-wide picture together.